In this section we will answer the most frequently asked questions that our visitors send us about the development of our services.
- How much does the Free Tour Cusco cost?
The Free Tour Cusco is free. The financial compensation is based on free tips.
- What places will I see in the Free Tour Cusco?
The tour includes historical and cultural places of the city of Cusco such as the Main Square, the Cathedral, the Coricancha, the Cusicancha, the San Pedro market and more.
- Are departures daily?
Yes, departures are daily according to the availability of visitors. Groups depart with a minimum of 4 people.
- Are there departures in case of rain?
Yes, in case of moderate rains you can start with poncho for rains or umbrella. In some cases these are provided by ‘Cusco Free Tours Cusco’.
- Does the Free Tour visit bars or restaurants?
No, the tour does not include admission to bars or restaurants. The tour is completely free.
- How many kilometers is walked in the Free Tour Cusco? Is it very tired?
The route of the ‘Free Tour Cusco’ is approximately 1.5 kilometers on foot.
- Is the Free Tour Cusco suitable for seniors?
Yes, the Free Tour Cusco is suitable for everyone. In the case of older adults in poor physical condition, an optional shorter route can be made.
- Can I do the Free Tour Cusco with children?
Yes, the service can also be done with children. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent.
- Are the Free Tour Cusco guides certified professionals?
Yes, all the guides who perform this service are certified professionals in Cusco with knowledge of the Quechua language and traditions.
- Is the Free Tour Cusco safe? Can I be robbed?
No, the service is totally safe. The tour is through the Historic Center of the city, a space with a lot of security and surveillance.
- How much do I have to stop tipping on the Free Tour Cusco?
Tips vary depending on the quality of service the visitor received. In general, it can vary from 10 to 50 soles per person.
- Is there a Free Tour Cusco service in English?
Yes, the service is conducted in both Spanish and English.
- Can I book a Free Tour Cusco only for myself and my family?
In case the tourist wants a more personalized service for his family, friends or partner; you can request a ‘private service’ from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How many people at most make up a group on the tour?
Groups depart with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 tourists.
- Where does the Free Tour Cusco start? What if I’m late?
The service begins in the Plaza Regocijo, a few steps from the Plaza de Armas of the city of Cusco. The departure is punctual with a last period of 10 minutes. Arrive early!
- Can I hire other tours in addition to the Free Tour Cusco?
Yes, in ‘Cusco Free Tours’ you can also get cheap services to the city of Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu and more.
- When is the best time to do the Free Tour Cusco?
Every day is ideal for performing this service. The first day of stay in Cusco is perfect for this type of service. This way you will get to know the city better!
- Can I suffer from altitude sickness on the tour?
Yes, altitude sickness can be suffered by anyone due to the geography of the city of Cusco at 3,400 meters above sea level. In any case, try to drink plenty of water. The guide can give you tips to feel better.
- Do I need my beef card to do the Free Tour Cusco?
No, the Covid 19 vaccine card is not necessary for this service.
- How do you contact me before the Free Tour Cusco?
During the free booking you must register your mobile number and email. So you can easily communicate with us before the Free Tour Cusco.